As our lives change; Come whatever
We will still be; Friends forever
Profile
Two bimbos with brains you wished you knew
dancers who play the piano and mugs like hell
love bling love pink<3
we kick ass if we're pissed
Nanyang Primary School '07
Raffles Girls School '11
Chow Hui Xuan
Raffles Dance International
01 Feb 1995
Low Yi Xian
Raffles Girls School Symphonic Band
20 Feb 1995
When the sun shines; We'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
#21 URGH
Sunday, March 22, 2009/11:13 PM
URGH OUR CMPS PROPOSAL IS NOT ACCEPTED. GREAT. SO NOW I'M STUCK WITH FREAKING CHINESE RS( WHICH BTW I DONT EVEN KNOW WHETHER IT'S ACCEPTED OR NOT ) OMG AND I'LL PROBABLY BE THE ONLY ONE IN MY GROUP COS THE REST IS MOST PROBABLY DOING CMPS. AWESOME. RIGHT?
grr I'M SO BLOODY STUPID! why didn't i go get a proper and good back up rs proposal. urgh urgh urgh
zzz but on the upside, OMG YIXIAN I PASSED PIANO PRACTICAL! by seven marks! haha but i didn't expect much anyway. so i was alr like super happy when i saw my results online:D haha wonder which section it was that i failed... lol
ah school's reopening... hate it
and i desperately need a 6I gathering. otherwise i'll just go insane. i swear.
hx