The Perfect Friend by Shannen Wrass
Today I found a friend
who knew everything I felt
she knew my weakness
and the problems I've been dealt.
She understood my wonders
and listened to my dreams,
she listened to how I felt about life and love
and knew what it all means.
Not once did she interrupt me
or tell me I was wrong
she understood what I was going through
and promised she'd stay long.
I reached out to this friend,
to show her that I care
to pull her close and let her know
how much I need her there.
I went to hold her handto pull her a bit nearer
and I realized this perfect friend I found
was nothing but a mirror.Haha just a random poem which I found. I think it's rather meaningful though!:)
Anyway, I went to check those cards and here's the confirmed list of what we are supposed to do:
Bake, class gathering and renovate our blog!!:)
Oh and we should meet up some day to do our PTs!! I think we would have like history, english, chinese and science this holiday. And even having 4 PTs freaks me out already! There better not be more than what I'm guessing ><. Oh and there's CmPS too! ><><><
Haha anyway, jiayou jiayou! We really should do some planning on how we are going to carry out all that ><. And we MUST MUST MUST take neoprints to stick on the ugly photos of our ez-link HAHAHA :):):)
Chow! Your turn to post now WHEE! I'm liberated! :) (Haha I'm high =D)